So, whether you just went out and bought yourself a boat (congrats by the way) or you’ve had on for awhile, I’m sure you put a bit of time and effort into coming up with the perfect name for your beauty. Now the question is how to display this perfectly thought out name. This is what I am here to help with, and explain to you the top 6 reasons you should choose vinyl lettering for your boat name.
- When it comes to displaying your boat name you really only have 2 options, one being paint the name one there, which if you are an artist this is not a problem at all. However, if you are just an average joe like me it’s not quite that simple. If I were to paint a name on my “boat”, it would sadly look like a two year old painted it. Therefore, this is the #1 reason why I would choose vinyl when it comes to my boat letters.
- The second reason is ease of application. Applying vinyl boat lettering is super simple, not messy at all, and easy enough that even I can do it.
- Reason three, would be the vast amount of options I have when it comes to designing my boat letters. I can choose from hundreds of fonts, colors, and I can even add an image or graphic to my boat lettering. Which again would be impossible, if I were to choose the paint route?
- Four is the longevity of vinyl boat lettering. You can upgrade to a premium vinyl which is UV protected to help protect it from the sun’s harshest elements, and may last upwards of ten years with proper care and maintenance.
- 5th is the fact that is removable. You may be thinking, why I would want to remove my boat lettering… But let’s say you named your boat, and you applied the easy to install vinyl lettering with said name. And 5 yrs down the road you look at your name and think, why in the world did I name my boat that… So if you would’ve painted the name on there you would be stuck with it, but with vinyl you can remove it and replace it with a more fitting name.
- Reason number six is time, which for some people time may not be a big deal. But If I had just gotten a new boat, I’d want to spend as much time as possible out on the water, not sitting around watching paint dry. So with vinyl boat lettering you can apply it, and be on the water within the hour.
That my friends, is 6 reasons why I think vinyl boat lettering is the way to go.