If you are new to Instagram you will likely have many questions to ask. One of the most confusing things on Instagram is how to use instagram hashtags. It is important that you know about this, as it is one of the most essential aspects of Instagram you need in order to benefit from the things Instagram has to offer. Drawing traffic to your site can only be possible through Instagram if you know the easier way to use hashtags on the platform. That is the reason this post is dedicated to provide you with the tips on how to use Instagram hashtags.
What You Need To Know About Instagram Hashtags
If you are planning to draw attention to your Instagram photos there are two ways to do that. You can add hashtags to the photo and buy instagram followers from reputable marketer. The hashtags are to be added at the description section of the photo you uploaded in Instagram. This will give visitors opportunity to browse through your images to find the particular one they want to view. You can either tag your photo immediately you uploaded it or do that later in your profile page. Buying Instagram followers will also help you attract organic followers with ease.
Steps to Use Hashtags on Your Existing Instagram Photo
If you want to add the hashtags to already existing Instagram photo you can follow the steps below:
- Launch Instagram app on your device: You can easily use shortcut by selecting the instagram app on your home screen. You can also open Instagram app through drawer. These will be possible when your instagram is regularly updated.
- Open profile: After opening the profile click the icon of the person’s silhouette located at the lower right part of your screen.
- selecting the photo the photo you want to hashtag: Click on the image, or the video so as to expand the size
- Open the option menu of the image or video: Navigate to the top-right of your screen and tap the three dotted line to open the menu
- Choose edit: The image will be sent to the place you want to tag people after modifying description.
- Type in relevant tags: You have to type in relevant tags followed by hash (#) symbol without spaces.
The Easier Way to Add Instagram Hashtags to Your New Photo
You can also use instagram hashtags on your new photos by following the steps below:
- Check center bottom screen and click camera
- Record a video or take a photo
- Go to the description section and add relevant tags with # symbol attached to the tag
- Tap “OK” button to have your tags saved.