Taking a few days off from your monotonous work schedule, and spending it with your family is often required. Everyone needs a break and a holiday that will keep their mind rejuvenated and motivated to work later. Family time is really important for everyone. So, if you are planning to take your family to somewhere nice and have loads of fun, then Rancho Mirage and North Palm Springs can be the ideal destinations. Situated in the Coachella Valley, California, these two towns attract a lot of tourists every year. Take a look at further details regarding these two amazing places.
Rancho Mirage – How To Spend Your Time?
Also known as the “Heart of The Palm Springs Valley”, Rancho Mirage is resided by more than 18,000 people. The town is quite big and there are a lot of things you can do here. Check them out in this upcoming segment –
- One of the most popular things to do in Rancho Mirage is to explore the Living Desert. A beautiful place to be in, surrounded by natural vegetation, you can spot different kinds of animals and birds in this 1200 acre property. There are many memorabilia shops here which you can visit to buy a souvenir.
- Head to the award-winning restaurant Wally’s Desert Turtle Rancho Mirage. They have a wide range of delicious food items up on their menu. You can try their roasted pheasant breast, seared venison strip loin, and escargot. They also have an outdoor seating facility.
- Shop for marijuana items from Doobie Rancho Mirage, CA Dispensary. Their products are made of quality checked and verified ingredients. That is why you are guaranteed to experience the effects of marijuana and CBD. Their vapes and flowers are really popular.
North Palm Springs – What To Do Here?
A really small town when compared to other ones present in the Coachella Valley, North Palm Springs gives you the opportunity to relax in peace and enjoy the serenity. Here are the top things you can do in this town –
- Visit the Seven Palms Valley and engage yourself in different kinds of outdoor sports activities. The most popular of them include rock climbing and bouldering. Yes! Take the game up a bit high and climb to the top of the summit only to witness the entire view of the breathtaking Coachella Valley.
- Head over to Denny’s and enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning. Try their great American breakfast, Brussel sprouts, pancakes, and wide range of burgers as well. Comfortable and cozy, this restaurant is an amazing place to hang out with your family anytime.
- Visit Doobie North Palm Springs Dispensary and shop for some verified online marijuana products. Their huge inventory includes tinctures, edibles, topicals, sprays, and even CBD oil. All these are made of 100% organic plants that are grown in the United States.
So, these are the amazing things you can do in both Rancho Mirage and North Palm Springs.