Step 1: Create an account in the registry
If you do not have an account with website registry, create one. It’s free, easy and fast. All you need is an email account and your personal data.
To create an account in the register, we always use our personal data. Use your company data if you want transfer domain registration for your company.
This is important in the event that, for example, your site and / or email service is down. So to fix the problem, you have identified that you need to access the registry to change the DNS records, but forgot the password. To recover the password, Registry will send an email to the registered address in your account. Needless to say, if your account email is for @yourdomain.com, and your email service is not working, you will never be able to recover your password.
Let’s create your account:
- Go to the account creation page of the Registry.
- Fill in your personal information. If you are creating an account for use of a company domain, we recommend that personal data be provided by one of the legal representatives of the company.
- Complete the registration.
- Upon completion, you will receive an email at the registered email address.
- Open the received email and click the link to activate the registration.
- There, you have completed the first step.
Step 2: Consult the current owner of your domain
Before you begin the transfer process, you must contact the current domain owner to combine the transfer procedure.
If you have a good relationship with the current owner, great, it is already a factor of great importance.
Now, if you do not have contact with the current owner, or are having difficulty moving forward with the transfer, it can be a bit more complicated. But do not be discouraged! Always remember the most important point, which is to be able to acquire ownership of your biggest asset in the digital environment! Depending on the case, it may be necessary to consult a lawyer.
If everything is going well then use this link to move forward.